Known as the “City Between the Lakes,” the real estate in Mount Juliet TN provides the perfect combination of a quiet, charming, close-knit community with a thriving business industry committed to growing while maintaining its rich history and heritage. The average price of Mt. Juliet real estate is $226,631, which makes Mt. Juliet affordable. But one of the best advantages about owning real estate in Mt. Juliet is there are no property taxes. You read that correctly! City property tax in Mt. Juliet continues to be set at zero.
- Mt. Juliet, TN is currently the fastest growing city in Wilson County.
- Wilson County is one of the top 5 most affluent counties in Tennessee.
- Wilson County has the 2nd highest median income in the state.
- Wilson County was recently ranked by Progressive Farmer Magazine as the nation’s eighth “Most Livable Small Community.”
- All Mt. Juliet, TN schools are operated by the Wilson County School District.
- Mt. Juliet is located just 17 miles east of downtown Nashville.
Encompassing the appeal of quaint, small-town life amid rolling countryside and gorgeous lakes in close proximity to major shopping and entertainment, including Providence Marketplace located on the city’s southern side near Interstate 40, Mt. Juliet, TN is the perfect place to call home. With a diverse industrial base and focused business community, there are also many promising career opportunities. Mt. Juliet is also the home to one of America’s newest commuter rail systems. With the low cost of living, affordable residential areas, a stable economic base, beautiful parks, lakes, and rivers, and a focus on traditional family values, this community remains attractive to both businesses and residents.
Discover the beauty of Mt. Juliet, TN with Monte Mohr at Realty Trust Residential, LLC. Let us help you make Mt. Juliet your new home.